Saturday, August 29, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to a bright new school year! I have been in our room getting it ready for all of my smiling 2nd grader to enter on September 8th! I am so excited to meet my new students and start watching them grow! I know it is going to be a fantastic year in room 116!

I will use this blog throughout the year to post important information, events and dates! I will more commonly use our classroom Facebook page for the same purpose! (www.Facebook.com/MissNauta) My hope is that no one will ever feel out of the loop and you will know what is happening on a consistent basis in our classroom! We must work together to make it a successful year!

I look forward to meeting every one this Tuesday, September 1st at our Central Elementary Open House from 5:30-6:30!

Here is to a wonderful year of fun learning and getting to know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment